Friday, August 12, 2016

PSA: favorite jeans on sale

Urban Outfitters is currently having a sale on my all time favorite (and only) pair of jeans I own. They come in several styles, but this these are my top 3.
 TWO
 THREE


ONE, TWO, THREE

I wear these jeans everyday. To work, on hikes, adventures, concerts, chill days, city walks and everywhere in between. They are so comfortable and forgiving and look great every single time. They are made of mostly natural fibers - 96% cotton and 4% stretch spandex and absent of rayon and polyester which allows them breathe well and be washed less frequently. They travel flawlessly and are the only jeans I bring on trips.  Full disclosure: They usually last about one year, but I love them so much that it's completely worth reinvesting. True story: I once lent these jeans to my sister for an occasion and she insisted I gave them to her and kept them forever, they're magic. They even come up high enough to wear a crop top without bearing midriff. Win. This deal is going on until August 28!

No comments:

Post a Comment