Thursday, August 4, 2016

LBLD <> little black linen dress






Found. The perfect little black linen dress. by Eileen Fisher.

I'll be the first to admit. Black is my favorite color (yes, even though it is not a color) and it's no news that I'm obsessed with linen, so when I found the perfect little black dress, and the linen was 100 % organic, I knew it was fate. The dress has a beautiful high-low hem detail that shows off your legs but is conservative enough in the back to not be "too short" and a cute little keyhole in the back.

This dress would pair well at the beach, the farmers market, a city walk, or even a wedding, I simply can't think of any occasion it wouldn't suit. A quick change of shoes could make it versatile for a number of occasions; vans, black or colored flats, ankle boots in fall ect.

Eileen Fisher knows how to make comfortable clothes that flatter a woman's body and stand the test of time. This dress is no different. It is perfect for those too hot days of summer and I can already imagine myself throwing on a pullover or grabbing my leather jacket to transition to fall. It is SO comfortable I could literally watch Netflix all day in it, then wear it to a fancy party- I plan on wearing it nonstop.

Nordstrom is currently having their Anniversary Sale and this dress is priced at 40% off until July 7th!

(Photos by Nordstrom)





No comments:

Post a Comment